DIY Bath Salts
A SIMPLE AND fun DIY holiday gift using Mini Playsilks. These are perfect for teacher gifts, grandparents, and anyone who loves a bath!
What you'll need:
- Mini Playsilks
- Epsom Salts
- Baking Soda
- Himalayan Salts (optional)
- Stirring Spoon
- Dried Flowers (optional)
- Oils (We used lavender and musk rose)
- Oranges (dried, optional)
Homemade bath salts
1. In a mixing bowl add 1 cup Epsom salts, 1 cup Himalayan salt, 1/2 a cup of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of dried flowers.
2. Then add 5-10 drops of essential oil of your choice.
3. Mix together until all blended together.
4. Lay out your Mini Playsilk in half and pour your mixture in the center of the silk. Using the 2 corners bring them together to the middle and tie the Playsilk into a knot.
5. Add a little gift card or dried orange to your creation.