O CTOBER IS THE month for the spookiest festival of the year, Halloween. Transform your little one's costume with a DIY nature mask this Halloween and simply add some Playsilks to complete your outfit.
1. Begin by exploring a favorite place outside with a basket, collecting pieces from nature for your mask.
2. Print out our mask template here and cut them out.
3. Punch holes to thread the string through.
4. Lay out your collection of nature treasures and let your creativity go wild.
5. Use strong glue to hold down your nature treasures to your mask.
7. Hang to dry (you can rinse if you want to but it isn't necessary).
Payton with her nature mask dressed as a forest fairy in our Forest Playsilk , Fairy Skirt , & Garland .
Kai dressed up as a pumpkin with his nature mask and our Playsilks in Orange and Black .
Photography by @our_life_behind_the_lens