Transform your little one's dress-up collection with a DIY nature mask. You may choose to add some Playsilks to complete your outfit!
What you'll need:
- Nature's treasures: sticks, leaves, flowers, and any other found objects from nature
- Paint Brush
- Nature Mask Template. Available in three styles here.
Making Your Mask:
1. Begin by exploring a favorite place outside with a basket, collecting pieces from nature for your mask.
2. Print out our mask template and cut them out.
3. Punch holes to thread the string through.
4. Lay out your collection of nature treasures and let your creativity go wild.
5. Use strong glue to hold down your nature treasures to your mask.
6. Once your mask has dried, use the string to measure your child’s head and attach to the mask.
7. Hang to dry (you can rinse if you want to but it isn't necessary).
Photography by @our_life_behind_the_lens