We've partnered with the Oshadi Collective to bring Sarah's dream of creating organic Playcottons through regenerative farming practices to life. We hope you love our sustainable farm-to-playroom toys.
Why Children LOVE Playcottons:
Playcottons share the same simplicity and versatility as our Playsilks - They're inspiring, magical toys that children will be drawn to play with time and time again. The simplicity and open-ended nature of Playcottons tap directly into the child’s creative potential.
- Open-ended playwith Playcottons allows children to express their imagination and support their independence.
- Wide, sturdy, and vibrantly colored, these Playcottons are perfect for fort building; they letjust enough light in, but also provide a private space to play.
- Sustainably made from seed to toy, our Playcottons are made with 100% regeneratively farmed, organic cotton and dyed with all-natural, sustainably farmed indigenous plant dyes
Set of all 5 Plant-Dyed Playcottons includes:
- Purple Mountain Playcotton (Venbadam Bark)
- Green Jungle Playcotton (Wedelia Leaf)
- Rose Meadow Playcotton (Madder Root)
- Blue Lake Playcotton (Clitoria Flower)
- Golden Sand Playcotton (Annatto Seed)
Plant-Dyed Playcottons are35" x 35" squares made with 100% regeneratively farmed, organic cotton, and dyed with all-natural, sustainably farmed indigenous plant dyes.